What if I told you that everything you did mattered? That someone cared when you where sad, that when you felt completely alone someone knew you and felt what you where going through. No, I don’t mean something objective like God or any like that, someone real that needed you as much as you need them, some one that wanted you as much as you wanted them.
Sounds strange doesn’t it? It’s true I swear on what ever you hold dear to you’re heart of hearts. Everything you do is important to someone, and they keep track of it. Every time you scraped your knee or kissed someone you shouldn’t have, we’ve kept track with it. Doesn’t sound strange anymore does it? It scares the hell out of you now, and I don’t blame you one bit for feeling that way, but it’s the truth. Don’t believe me, what just happened just made someone just a little more powerful and unfortunately, it doesn’t make it any less true
Nevertheless, it’s not as horrifying as all that really. You’ve done things ten times worse then that. That one time you nearly died when you tried to wake up from that dream and nearly… nearly didn’t. We know about that too. I felt sorry for you on that one. But the most important thing, the scariest thing you gone through is the reason you’re standing hear talking to me and not just walking away like everyone else isn’t it? You know what that is don’t you, so hears the million dollar question… how will you know when you`re truly in love and not just seduced again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment